Good morning!
I have been waiting for my laptop to figure itself out. What do I mean by that? Well, for almost a week now, I have tried to sign on to blog and read other blogs, but my friend just kept going in circles trying to connect itself...this morning it decided to join the party, so I am going to write as much as I can while it is in a good mood.
I went for a run this morning to help clear my head and for some reason it just didn't work. Too much going on upstairs, which is making things cloudy. In fact, while striding up a hill on mile 3, I couldn't even focus on a 'To-Do" list. All I could think about was why is it so freaking hot at 6:30 in the morning?
Hopefully, after my second cup of coffee (which I am savoring as I type), things will be a little less muddled and I can get some things done today.
Enjoy your July 4th...we have a hot one in my neck of the woods....
Thanks Alisha-
ReplyDeleteLaptop is still protesting a little bit. I'm looking forward to it slipping out of its funk too!