Monday, July 19, 2010
Going UP!
I have signed up with hundreds of other bloggers to take part in the 31-Day ProBlogger and The Secret is in the Sauce Build a Better Blog Challenge. 31 daily tasks to complete. Today is Day 1.
I am always up for a challenge...but this one is really making my head hurt! I even poured myself a glass of wine and it is STILL sitting next to me...not even touched.
My assignment for today? Write an "Elevator Pitch". I thought it would be easy to do, but guess what?
It is not.
It doesn't help that I am totally distracted watching the Tour de France...Andy Schleck just popped his chain and Alberto Contodor just attacked. I already know the outcome of today's stage, but to watch it unfold on the road, well, is just...just not right. Karma can really suck AC, so watch out. AS is now marking you. He likes the color yellow and he wants it back.
One thing I did learn while preparing my pitch...I am more than "just a mom blog", I am a mom blog that showcases the love of sports and how to balance the active family life with every day life.
Hmmm, I think I may be on to something here....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

the pitch at the end of your post fit very well, nicely done. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Rachel!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you're off to a great start there at the end!
ReplyDeleteYou are an incredible writer. I look forward each time to an update to your blog. Let's do something soon that will warrent you bloging about it! Love ya! Mike
ReplyDeleteAnother Rachael! Thanks-glad you stopped by!
ReplyDeleteMike! YAY!
Thank you very much....I'm so glad you are enjoying my blog!! I am ALWAYS up for an adventure to write about and we ALWAYS seem to find one...Hahah!
Love ya too!