It was great seeing you at the family wedding, the bar, and especially the porch this past weekend. I thought I had explained to you what "Wordless Wednesday" was. Sigh. X David
Ah, to have such connections through a cup of coffee! :)
David- Loved the time on the porch too...so nice to finally chat and catch up face to face. You did explain...but what is this Italian/Irish girl to do...*sigh* Heh,heh.
LOL, know just how you feel! Happy Wednesday!
ReplyDeleteBWAhahaha! You are a woman after my own heart! Wow, do we have so much in common! =D
ReplyDeleteI would turn that car around to get the coffee. need that fix in the morning.LOL
ReplyDeleteMy WW link for you
Beautiful photos throughout, really makes your site POP! I'm over from 31DBBB. Take care.
ReplyDeletecoffee . . . Mmmm
It was great seeing you at the family wedding, the bar, and especially the porch this past weekend.
ReplyDeleteI thought I had explained to you what "Wordless Wednesday" was. Sigh.
X David
Can't make it through the morning without the caffeine!
ReplyDeleteAh, to have such connections through a cup of coffee! :)
ReplyDeleteDavid- Loved the time on the porch too...so nice to finally chat and catch up face to face. You did explain...but what is this Italian/Irish girl to do...*sigh* Heh,heh.
Good for you! Two fisted !
ReplyDeleteI know how you love your coffee!! I love how the cups are telling us that they are both for "YOU". :)
ReplyDeleteI had to laugh at David's comment. Maybe you need to start calling it "Semi-Wordless Wednesday"??
Ahh Starbucks..we love you :)
ReplyDeleteYes, I do love my coffee!!! And Starbucks is the only one I drink! French Roast...Strong and straight up: no sugar or milk!
ReplyDelete