OMG! and LOL!!! I don't have kids, but I have friends who do. This is HILARIOUS! Where do I find a bottle- or ten - of this wine? (It'll be gone within HOURS of receiving said bottles...)
I Know! Whoever named this wine was brilliant! I found it in our local wine store in the Italian wine section. It says it is imported by Selective Wine Estates, Inc. in East Hanover, NJ. Can you tell that I bought more than one to be so easily referenced...Hahaha!
I am WITH YOU! Ok, today wasn't so bad, but yesterday I would have taken that bottle and downed it myself.
ReplyDeleteI hope tomorrow is better. :)
Haha! I'm glad your day is getting better!
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to the weekend!
OMG! and LOL!!! I don't have kids, but I have friends who do. This is HILARIOUS! Where do I find a bottle- or ten - of this wine? (It'll be gone within HOURS of receiving said bottles...)
ReplyDeleteI Know! Whoever named this wine was brilliant! I found it in our local wine store in the Italian wine section. It says it is imported by Selective Wine Estates, Inc. in East Hanover, NJ. Can you tell that I bought more than one to be so easily referenced...Hahaha!
ReplyDelete