Saturday, April 24, 2010
Winner of the Mother's Day Giveaway!
Congratulations to Lauren of Shooting Stars Mag for winning the Mother's Day Gift Giveaway, sponsored by lulu.com!
Lauren, welcome to Mom Got Blog and I hope that you are able to come back and share what item you chose to create and let us know how it came out! Curious minds want to know!
I try to get a few posts written on the weekends but today...this is it. I am back out to the yard to finish clearing flower beds of unwanted weeds and spreading 5 YARDS of mulch! I could not think of anything MORE fun to do on a beautiful Saturday afternoon (she says sarcastically), can you??
Enjoy your weekend and congrats again to our new friend Lauren!
Labels:
blog,
Giveaway,
Life as I See It,
Mother's Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


thank you so much. I will try and update you on what I pick out. I hope to do that in the next day or so. :) I'm so stoked!
ReplyDelete-lauren
I just saw your comment on my About page asking about TMC! We would love to have you! Here is the link and all "directions" are on that page. You will scroll to the bottom to add your listing.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.thetamom.com/theta-mom-community/