It's like a little surprise amidst the grind.
Today it is forecast to go into the low 80's and I cannot wait to enjoy it.
I am a big collector of suns. I love the expressions that are on them- most always smiling and with a happy face. Maybe that's why I also like to grow sunflowers...they are big, happy, bright yellow flowers that tower above you and when against a clear blue summer sky, seem to represent a sun that you can look at without burning your corneas.
I hope today you are having a nice summer surprise...
Time to roll the windows down in the car, play the music a little bit loud and kick back and relax and soak in the sun.

The sun is truly awe inspiring. I haven't seen much of it here in Portland, Oregon... but did enjoy it when I was in Berkeley, CA yesterday. Instead of taking a taxi I decided to walk from the BART stop to my office and so was able to drink in all the smells of flowering things that seemed even more fragrant in the warm weather.
ReplyDeleteI loved visiting Berkley...very cool place. What I remember is the smell of eucalyptus and cool jazz bars.
ReplyDelete