I opened my freezer this morning to find this:
Apparently, wearing pajama's inside out and backward, stashing a spoon under the pillow and doing an actual dance is not enough to make sure the weatherman/woman's predicted snowfall guarantees a snow day. Adding an orange in a hat and placing it in the freezer, well, that is the clencher....
As, we are enjoying our first snow day of the season!
What crazy things do your kids do to "make a snow day happen"? Share in the comments below.
Like this post? Please share on Twitter and Facebook!
How about flushing ICE CUBES down the toilet (the trick I was told about yesterday at the end of the school day)
ReplyDeleteI never heard of that one before!! Haha!
ReplyDeleteMine are still young enough to want to go to school. And oh, I want them to go!
ReplyDeleteToo funny! My kids didn't have to hope for a Snow Day because they announced it the night before, but I am sure my son would do something like that. My daughter wanted to go to school, well because her whole social life revolves around what happens during the school day!
ReplyDeleteI can see a bra, but a hat?
ReplyDeleteI have never heard of any of these "tricks" but - hey - if it works, it works!
ReplyDeletevery, very cute..xo
ReplyDelete